1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I love my car!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by catmother, Apr 21, 2011.

1. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

Got a new Kia Picanto a few weeks ago. It's a great wee car and I would recommend it to anyone looking a small car.

2. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

I'm delighted for you. After all those trials and tribulations concerning your commute, it's good that you are feeling good about it. Beware though, one can grow very attached to a good car . . . .. have you got a big bed? [​IMG]

3. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

The problems with the commute in snow will ,unfortunatly,not be solved by new car as problem was not the car but where I live in relation to where I teach! However,I'm enjoying the car.

4. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Alternatively, you might take to sleeping in the car !

5. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Totally off topic, but did i see your avatar pic of ***** cat on the EISreject page?

6. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

Yes,you did! The name I use on facebook is not actually my real name either, just in case you think it did not look very French.

7. You are French catmother?

8. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

I thought everyone on TES knew that!

9. kibosh

kibosh Star commenter

Tee hee [​IMG] i did wonder.

10. Well I didn't!
    I love my car too. It might only be a Corsa but I bought it new, the first new car i ever had, ten years after passing my test.
    If i win the lottery I quite fancy that convertible that the ad uses Mr Blue Sky to. Such is the power of advertising i couldn't tell you what make it is. The one with the fountains and the (as usual) deserted streets.

11. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Mrs blazer bought her new Picanto 2 years ago, she loves it.

12. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

13. I have the Picanto too, love it, love it, love it!!!!!!

14. piglet171

piglet171 New commenter

I LOVED my Seat Ibiza, which is now deceased. Unfortunately i couldn't afford a new one, but the shape has changed now so it wouldn't be the same.
    Glad you like your new car catmum! I wish I liked mine better - so much nicer to choose the colour rather than take the colour with the least miles!