1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

Dismiss Notice

I know I shouldn't be asking for hamilton trust plans but would anyone be willing to send me these please?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by thedancingqueen, Apr 12, 2011.

1. I am a trainee teacher on my final teaching placement, however it is now the Easter holidays as my school broke up on Friday. I have been told that my school follows the hamilton trust plans for english and maths, using them as a rough guide. I have asked my class teacher several times for these plans but they didn't give me a copy and now I am left planning blindly, when I'm teaching this after easter. I don't have an account on there and can't afford to pay to become a member just to download these plans. If I was a fully qualified teacher who was subscribed to hamilton trust, I wouldn't be asking but to help me out, would anyone be willing to send me the following plans please? (All year 5)
    <u>English:</u>
    Year 5 Narrative unit 5: film and graphic stories
    Year 5 non-fiction: Unit 3A Persuasive writing
    Year 5: Unit 3B Persuasion

<u>Maths:</u>
    Year 5: Summer week 2: Place value. (inputs and mains)

I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I would really appreciate it if someone would help me out. I'm asking so that I can prepare really good lessons for my placement class and meet the expectations of my placement school. I have asked several times for these plans but the teacher has said they are not a member, even though they showed me the plans at the start of the year. If anyone is willing to send me them, please send me a message on here and I will give you my email address. Thanks.

2. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Eh? How can you not have them?

Or, to be honest, sod them and use the ones from the standards site. Ten to one the school won't notice anyway.

3. Can you not get a free few weeks on Hamilton anymore as a trainee teacher? Used to be able to.

4. All sorted. Thanks everyone! [​IMG]