1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I know how you folks like a challenge ....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Yokel, Jan 4, 2011.

1. I wasn't sure where to post this so sorry if it's in the wrong place ...

I am looking for an academic year planner / calendar which I can edit, add to and print out. It sounds esy but I am really struggling to find what I am looking forward.
    It would ideally be in word or excel for easy editing and I would ideally like to be able to add in extra rows and columns.
    The biggest proble is that I want the whole year on 1 sheet (or to appear on my screen at once as I appreciate it might not print out onto 1 sheet of A4) - so I don't want each month to be on a separate sheet.

I know you folks like a challenge and I know you are usually pretty good at helping out so happy searching and thank you!

2. I wasn't sure where to post this so sorry if it's in the wrong place ...

I am looking for an academic year planner / calendar which I can edit, add to and print out. It sounds esy but I am really struggling to find what I am looking forward.
    It would ideally be in word or excel for easy editing and I would ideally like to be able to add in extra rows and columns.
    The biggest proble is that I want the whole year on 1 sheet (or to appear on my screen at once as I appreciate it might not print out onto 1 sheet of A4) - so I don't want each month to be on a separate sheet.

I know you folks like a challenge and I know you are usually pretty good at helping out so happy searching and thank you!

3. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

You could have made one in less time than it took to post that!

Use Excel to knock one together.