1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I just dropped a chocolate biscuit crumb down my clevage....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by DaisysLot, Nov 26, 2007.

1. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

Back to the days of losing all manner of edible objects down the cleavage. I guess it can be considered a safe storage place.

2. Dangerous Bauble

Dangerous Bauble Occasional commenter

my ..you are determined to get your clevage all over TES again.

I'm not complaining.

3. Being only 'marginally endowed', I've never had this problem.

4. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

By some strange coincidence I found this unusual novelty item in a job lot of old tat the other day. Printed onto a white silk handkerchief I reckon it dates back to 1957-8 (see if you can work out why):

I'm sure it would prove handy when compiling risk assessments for any future biscuit crumb retrieval exercises:

[​IMG]

Needless to say I'll be framing it and putting it up for sale before too long - quite a scarce item.

5. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

It depends on the shape of the neckline of the garment one is wearing, surely! A high necked top precludes crumbs down the top, but v necks or low tops make it almost inevitable in my experience.

My Rigby and Peller snug fit ensures that the crumbs don't get to sensitive areas!

6. tidal

tidal New commenter

I always used to get into deep trouble for volunteering to retrieve such lost items

Can't think why

I always had warm hands

7. DaisysLot

Magic! I love that!

This is only an ailment I experience when heavily pregnant?. We're at the stage where the wardrobe is limited to what stretches to accommodate the bump so neckline consideration is out?. I'm sure when I give birth all crumbs will fall out as well :p

8. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

That will be really interesting! Wonder whereabouts they will fall?

I thought air had read that a small Daisy was imminent. Is it very shortly?

9. DaisysLot

It is?. We're riding the last couple of weeks as gracefully as a clumsy looking ungraceful bulbous being can?. A stranger told me today I looked 'magnificent' - think they meant 'mammoth'.

10. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

"Stately as a galleon, maybe?

11. DaisysLot

Yeah?. I 'fox' people because I don't look preggers until I turn side on?. Then it's like some kind of shock full exposure?. My little girl told me I look like Mr Greedy?.

12. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

Liking what you did there!

All the best for he new arrival. Hope you'll be posting when s/he arrives!