1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I just dropped a chocolate biscuit crumb down my clevage....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by DaisysLot, Nov 26, 2007.

1. *rummages around for a bit*
    Nope, nowt here either, not even a creme egg

2. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

Though I have spent most the evening in just my knickers because I sat in a massive piece of chocoalte and it melted into a butt sized blob all over my back side....

3. DaisysLot

Found this retro sweetie shop... and bought some of those tiny sour nugget sweets... called 'Nerds'.....

They are yummy... but I think I have lost lots down there....they keep missing my mouth

4. DaisysLot

Yummy.

Bacon butties...... again....

5. I wish I had even a biscuit crumb...I only have grapes and its just not the same!

6. DaisysLot

Don't go there.....

While my frame remains a size 10 it's not as 'neat' as it used to be.... I am starting to pop out of things....

I am going to eat Special K all summer to resolve this issue....

7. It gets very boring and samey Daisy!

8. rather than eat less, I've had time to exercise more so I am going to make bourbon biscuits tomorrow and then go to the gym :¬)

9. I have been soooooooooooo busy not had time to go to the gym .. sadly I miss it!

10. DaisysLot

What gets samey??

My thread on whats been dropped down my clevage lately... or eating cereal?

11. Does your cleavage contain a veritable feast?

12. Cereal!

13. DaisysLot

Well.... it depends if I have shaken or vacuumed down there.....

But on the average day you can usually find a morsel or two.....

14. *puzzled*

15. DaisysLot

...I *do* clean out the contents of my clevage from time to time.....

16. We are at cross purposes here I am talking about the special K diet and you are talking about cleaning out your cleavage ... not tried the hoover myself!

17. DaisysLot

You should try it... the hoover..... keeps your nipples pert :p

And as for the special K... well there are quite a few different ones to make for variety :)

18. I am reminded here of an old girlfriend, who was a medical student (and later, a doctor).

She told me about a woman in the hospital who was so fat she had to be winched into the bath. The lady in question hadn't been able to manage a bath for some time... quite some time... we are talking quite a few years... decades in fact!

When the nurses were scrubbing her, they lifted up one of her bellies to get the layer of black compacted skin out, and a blackened old penny dropped out. An old 1d, in fact.

When the nurse picked it out of the water, the patient said "Eeeeeh, I haven't seen one of them in ages!"

This was about 1988, so these coins had been out of circulation for nearly 20 years!

So, what's in *your* cleavage?
    :)

19. YEUK!

20. I have all the nice stories. Thankfully, I'm not in any of them.