1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I just dropped a chocolate biscuit crumb down my clevage....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by DaisysLot, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Well, can't you just grapple with the wiring and lean over until you feel the crumb dislodge?

Being of the small but pert variety, I have no problem with the jig.

2. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

I gave up and went for a bath... taking off bust armor to do so.....

3. Bust armour - like it.
    I had a friend who called it 'bra scaffolding'.

4. DaisysLot

Well.... without wishing to cause a rush in supply demand tomorrow for death by excitment... I am a 32E.... though I think it depends on the 'shape' of the breast rather than the bra size.

5. salsera

salsera New commenter

I spend my whole break/lunch time dropping stuff down my cleavage - it's useful source for snacks for maintaining energy levels when I'm with bottom set yr7.
    Can get a bit itchy when I get hot though...

6. salsera

salsera New commenter

36F and permanent cleavage. When I wear a push up bra it looks like two bald headed men (in fact two members of our staff) down my top!!

7. A chocolate biscuit crumb should be retrieved at all costs.

Biscuits can cause irritation, therefore OH is performing a task that will preserve your health by seeking it out.

Chocolate has those feel good thingies in it, therefore OH will raise his own feel good factor by eating said chocolate biscuit crumb.

Stubble can act as a supreme skin scrubby thing, therefore OH is doing your skin good by investigating the crumb.

It's a win win situation.

8. Friends of mine think it is a very funny game to throw peanuts, sweets, anything really, down my cleavage on nights out. I feel your pain. There is NO dignified way to retrieve such items. Trust me.

9. DaisysLot

Well having read that scientific analysis....

****Daisy bungs some more crumbs down there on purpose****

10. mef

mef

I think some of my colleagues have been genetically modified, or are aliens as they appear to have 4 bosoms!!!!! Would it be crass of me to give them bra fitting vouchers as Christmas gifts??!!

My 38Ds are heavily guarded by an iron encased brassiere (or is it brazier!!) and a vest!!!

11. Mine ain't that big but I slopped gravy down my cleavage yesterday! I don't even like the stuff but I was being polite at a mate's place.

I'm terrible with crumbs too - I once had to leave a class to sort myself out after my break time gluttony started to itch.

12. DaisysLot

bum...

Have finished the whole tin :(

13. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

found your belly-button yet, daisy?

14. DaisysLot

I actually have belly button issues.... had a few operations in the past that have meant it has been rearranged a few times.. and in all seriousness... (I just know this is going to make me sound like a freak) I don't really have one anymore....

15. harsh-but-fair

harsh-but-fair Star commenter

forget i asked ...

16. Bra vouchers are always good. Personally, I would like to receive more of them.

Not that I wear bras, but hey ... something purdy to look at never goes a miss. Unless anyone wants to model for me?!

17. DaisysLot

I would rather have vouchers than be given underwear... i have to say... The idea of a bloke picking out what *he* thinks will fit and look nice on me.... just no.....

18. To the OP and others who have commented:

I don't give a toss how you get it out, just post some pics of the procedure, please.

19. DaisysLot

Leatherpatches....

Didn't you see Baubles picture in an earlier post??