1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I have to say .........

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Doglover, Apr 29, 2011.

1. .... I rather enjoyed today's proceedings, including may I add, some of the threads here on personal.
    Some of the discussions were very interesting and infomative and there was lots of debate with no real unpleasantness.
    The Royal Wedding must have brought the best out in all of us :)
    Thanks RF, for starting some of them. Quite often you posted questions, I was pondering over myself.

2. I enjoyed it too, and am only catching up on the TES wedding chat now. The questions and answers have been frying my head a bit htough, especially all this business about succession.

3. annie2010

annie2010 Occasional commenter

Agree - started to watch, and ended up watching for quite a few hours! I just wanted to view all the style, especially the bride, who looked absolutely beautiful and elegant. However, I actually felt quite moved by the occasion-maybe I'm mellowing !
    Also, Westminster Abbey looked magnificent; haven't been for years, so I think I'll revisit it.
    London will attract even more tourists, a welcome boost for business, which can only be a bonus in the current economic climate.

4. johnnersco

johnnersco New commenter

I tried to ignore it all...but those hats!

5. I didn't watch it all so I am gutted as I missed number 1 sexy royal - Zara Phillips

6. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

She was wearing a black bin bag and a satellite dish.

7. I saw lots of satellite dishes - seems to be 'in'

8. I enjoyed the day too, thanks to all on here who shared

9. I had no intention of watching but I'm very glad I did.
    And having people here to chat with as it went along was an addd bonus.
    Thankyou.

10. I liked the cartwheeling verger [​IMG]