1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I have just spent my weekly pro-points on Vodka

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ResourceFinder, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Binge drinking or bust seems to have been the theme of the evening

No reply needed ... just a bit p!$$ed

2. Milkandchalk

Milkandchalk New commenter

Hope you're not needing to go into work tomorrow RF

3. I am working tomorrow

I have stopped the vodka now

In truth I have only had 3 with a can of coke(zero) in each one

So levels are low but abstinence has demonstrated its advantages [​IMG]

4. I have just spent my weekly pro-points on Vodka
    Well I haven't, so you had better not lose more weight than me this week.

5. Probably only 9 of them Lil ... but I did have a bit of cheese to reduce the vodka impact so that probably used up the others

6. Oh God I miss cheese and nuts so much. I might switch to Atkins if I don't start losing faster than this. Though you can't drink at all on that.

7. What can I say ... being thin would be great but not at the expense of alcohol

8. But I'm not really having any now and I'm hardly losing any weight!

9. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

I'm not stalking you honest, lily, but I've read about your calorie intake and other bits and pieces. I'm starting to wonder if there is something else going on, a hormone imbalance or something (unless the 1000 calories you mentioned is a lie and it's actually 5000! [​IMG]).
    It just doesn't sound enough calories for you NOT to lose weight, I know I'm eating more than that and not piling the pounds on.

10. Lily, if you are sticking to a healthy diet (and not using your calories on high fat, high sugar, etc ****) then you probably are not taking in enough calories to lose weight. You need to eat more to lose weight. If you are only eating 1000 calories a day then you won't be losing weight.

11. That's my kind of diet. [​IMG]