1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I have a wonderful new butt

Discussion in 'Personal' started by polly.glot, Dec 13, 2011.

1. polly.glot

polly.glot New commenter

........and it is already making itself useful. Having heard predictions that this will be a long, hot summer, and depending on roof rainwater, I decided to catch all I could during the present wet spell. Already I have over 100 litres of lovely water for emergency use. Everyone should ensure that they have a lovely butt for all occasions.

2. polly.glot

polly.glot New commenter

........and it is already making itself useful. Having heard predictions that this will be a long, hot summer, and depending on roof rainwater, I decided to catch all I could during the present wet spell. Already I have over 100 litres of lovely water for emergency use. Everyone should ensure that they have a lovely butt for all occasions.

3. I have a butt - however, it is old, sagging and leaking [​IMG]

4. I have a large communal butt. All my neighbours can nip up my back alley and help themselves.

5. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

I haven't got space to fit a butt in my small garden

6. As it says in TheDaily Mail...I'm not a gardener, butt......

7. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

no wonder you wanted to wear jogging bottoms to a debauchery session lol

8. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious New commenter

Perhaps people could start sharing pictures of their butts to demonstate them?
    People often note I don't have a butt...and they're right!

9. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

I had a leak in my butt but fixed it with a bung.

10. blazer

blazer Star commenter

yea butt, no butt, yea butt, no butt
    [​IMG]

11. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

My butt was made with a hole that was slightly too big so it used to dribble. A liberal application of silicon sealant stopped the problem.

12. polly.glot

polly.glot New commenter

Mr G doesn't approve of my uncovered butt in the garden. He thinks it should be at least draped to avoid the neighbours getting the wrong impression. I have to say, it IS quite big and slightly bulbous, though not entirely lacking aesthetically pleasing curves. However, It's also utilitarian and hard working, and so perhaps should be covered a little. What do my lovely colleagues think?

13. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

Mine is inert and has ivy growing over it which shields it from prying eyes.

14. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

wel the do say that a good butt should leave a little to the immagination!

15. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

I have considered moving a bench so that I could fit in a big butt next to the shed. Would have to divert a drainpipe, too.
    Are they sturdy enough to stand up to winter or do they crack?
    A cracked butt would be horrible

16. andromache

andromache New commenter

i have nothing to contribute on the subject of butts, but(t) wanted to say hi to polly *waves*