1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I hate waiting about for the off.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by oldsomeman, Apr 10, 2012.

1. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

have a great time lady.......wish i was off somewhere wonderful.......but i have the car to get fixed and cant afford anything else lol
    have funxx

2. smoothnewt

smoothnewt Lead commenter

My flights are always early, necessitating a departure at 5.00am - so I never sleep for fear of running late and forgetting things. The worst thing is the school trip I run every March: 40+ 13 year old boys for a week in France - on duty 24/7 for the week and very little respite. I sleep badly the night before the early start, fretting about all the responsibility that lies ahead and the potential for catastrophe. It takes me the best part of a month to recover.
    Anyway, you must be feeling great ahead of such a lovely prospect. Have a wonderful time indeed!

3. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Have a wonderful time.
    I am also ready to go anywhere early. My OH is not so I spend so many hours just waiting for him. I have been reduced to tears of frustration.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Thanks, everyone. Not long to wait now!

5. Bon voyage - hope you have a lovely time.

6. Sorry i don't "know" you but it sounds like such a fabulous adventure I had to add my good wishes too! Hope it is BONZER! And just as good as the Foster's ads!

7. Sorry to have missed you, but I am sure you will see this at some stage.
    All the very best for trip, I hope you have a wonderful time.
    Take care xx