1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I got the job!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by rusmus, May 4, 2012.

1. rusmus

rusmus New commenter

Dear Theo et al,
    I haven't posted on here before, but I have read threads and the advice has really been helpful. I had an interview this morning and they called about an hour ago to offer me the job which I accepted!
    I used the Executive Summary and am convinced that this made me stand out in the application process.
    Many thanks for all the help and keep up the good work!
    rusmus

2. rusmus

rusmus New commenter

Dear Theo et al,
    I haven't posted on here before, but I have read threads and the advice has really been helpful. I had an interview this morning and they called about an hour ago to offer me the job which I accepted!
    I used the Executive Summary and am convinced that this made me stand out in the application process.
    Many thanks for all the help and keep up the good work!
    rusmus

3. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You're a star, a twinkly star! Well done to you, Rusmus!

Super, super, super!
    [​IMG]
    Now read this and Bump it:
    Got a Job Offer? What to do now . . .
    *** Do read it - very important to get everything right! ***
    We even like to hear good news from our Unknown Friends - the Lurkers!
    Best wishes

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Many many congratulations rusmus and apologies for the lateness of them (been away out of internet range).
    Hope you had a good celebration.
    [​IMG]

5. Sillow

Sillow Senior commenter

Big well done to you!! [​IMG] (Sorry, I can't do big sparkly stars like Theo!)