1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I got the job!!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by sarahg1976, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Your advice and help on this forum has been a huge influence over my job applications and interview techniques.
    Today i had two interviews. Both for schools which i have supplied in. Both maternity covers. I have just been offered the job for the year 6 post. I cannot tell you how relieved i am.
    The other school also called and said that I was a strong candidate but the job went to someone with more key stage 1 experience.

I am feeling pretty pleased with myself to say the least.... [​IMG]

2. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Your advice and help on this forum has been a huge influence over my job applications and interview techniques.
    Today i had two interviews. Both for schools which i have supplied in. Both maternity covers. I have just been offered the job for the year 6 post. I cannot tell you how relieved i am.
    The other school also called and said that I was a strong candidate but the job went to someone with more key stage 1 experience.

I am feeling pretty pleased with myself to say the least.... [​IMG]

3. Well done you!!
    Congratulations x
    Good luck for September

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You're a star, a twinkly star!
    [​IMG]
    Super, super, super!
    By popular demand! In response to Tessers e-mailing in: another Job Seminar now on Saturday 14th May:
    www.tesweekendworkshop25.eventbrite.com
    The next Moving onto Leadship seminar is Sunday 15th May.
    http://tesweekendworkshop24.eventbrite.com/
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!

5. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

<h3>
    </h3>Oh, congratulations! All that panicking about your lesson plans and you obviously sailed through them!
    May you have a a fantastic career.

6. Thanks Lara,

I was working myself into knots worrying about it and then when i was actually in the classrooom I was having such a good time and the lessons were both working so well that I forgot that I was even being observed. It was just like any other supply job.
    a big glass of vino to celebrate tonight..... on a school night too[​IMG]