1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I got my dream job.....finally!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by georgie11, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Dear Theo. I got the job!!!
    It really was 3rd time lucky! Finally, after a series of temporary maternity cover contracts and 2 previous interviews I have just been offered a permanent full time job in an amazing primary school. I seem to have spent much of my spare time recently trawling through the forums on here looking for interview advice and would like to say a big thank you to everyone who posts on here (both good and bad) as the topics and advice have been invaluable to me throughout this whole application process. To anyone out there who is still job-hunting: stick with it and eventually the right post for you will come up.

2. Dear Theo. I got the job!!!
    It really was 3rd time lucky! Finally, after a series of temporary maternity cover contracts and 2 previous interviews I have just been offered a permanent full time job in an amazing primary school. I seem to have spent much of my spare time recently trawling through the forums on here looking for interview advice and would like to say a big thank you to everyone who posts on here (both good and bad) as the topics and advice have been invaluable to me throughout this whole application process. To anyone out there who is still job-hunting: stick with it and eventually the right post for you will come up.

3. catbefriender

catbefriender Lead commenter

Congratulations. I hope everything keep on going well for you.

4. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

You're a star, a twinkly star! Well done to you, Georgie!!!

Super, super, super!
    [​IMG]
    Now go and read this thread - bump it when you have read it.
    Got a Job Offer? What to do now . . .
    *** Do read it - very important to get everything right! ***
    So not just ANY old job - a FAB job! Really well done.
    Best wishes

5. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

CONGRATULATIONS!
    Being half-term, you can let your hair down and celebrate.
    [​IMG]