1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I got good news from the hospital today !!

Discussion in 'Health and wellbeing' started by Twinkles, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Twinkles

Twinkles New commenter

I don't have cancer!!
    I do still have to have a hysterectomy, but at least it isn't so urgent now. Bit disappointed that I had to ring the hospital (seems to have taken another week to get a letter written) but I spoke to the secretary who'd just typed it and the relief was incredible.
    Looking forward to the first good night's sleep since before Christmas.
    Thanks for all the virtual support
    Twinks [​IMG]

2. Twinkles

Twinkles New commenter

I don't have cancer!!
    I do still have to have a hysterectomy, but at least it isn't so urgent now. Bit disappointed that I had to ring the hospital (seems to have taken another week to get a letter written) but I spoke to the secretary who'd just typed it and the relief was incredible.
    Looking forward to the first good night's sleep since before Christmas.
    Thanks for all the virtual support
    Twinks [​IMG]

3. What good news for you! I have just recovered from a hysterectomy and although it isn't, in truth, much fun, it is considerably better than the alternative you were facing.
    I wish you well twinkles

4. Brilliant news! You must be so relieved!

5. char2505

char2505 New commenter

So pleased for you x.

6. That's great news, bookmarked your other thread so I could see any news.

7. I'm so happy for you. It must be such a relief. Just get rid of that nasty old womb and you'll be as right as rain!

8. I had been watching your thread too and I am so very very pleased for you. The relief must be enormous. Just goes to show how these medical people can be so wrong and make you feel so awful with just a few careless words. Congratulations and hope you have a lovely relaxing night. xx

9. Such a relief!
    Now you can face major surgery without a feeling of impending catastrophe.
    (You do realise that this was all just a plot to make you feel happy about the hysterectomy.)

10. That IS good news! I am really pleased for you Twinkles. An enormous weight has been lifted.
    After the op it's full steam ahead! [​IMG]