1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I got a place- on one of the seminars!

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by minnieminx, May 6, 2011.

1. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

I'm off to the big smoke next weekend, probably hung over after finishing SATs on Friday. Thankfully it is an afternoon seminar.

Better be good and hopefully mean I can write an 'I got the job' thread pretty soon.

Yeayyyyy am sooooooo excited!

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Yes, the seminars have sold out very fat. But did you see what that Minx said " Better be goof " she said "Better be good ". I'll have you know the average (mean) satisfaction rating is 96% amd the average (mode) is 100%. And then that crack about a bear wit a sore head or something! I can see you'll be one of those seminar goers who posts about my receding hairline. Kindly sit at the front where I can keep my eye on you.

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOL Noooo I'm hiding at the back well out of the way.

Sold out fat? Is that a reference to the superb standard of refreshments?

4. but you'll surely be instantly recognisable in your stripy top and plaits???

[​IMG]

5. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

LOLOLOL Yeps! Have to hope Theo doesn't bring a big slipper!

6. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Specially hard practical exercises prepared for those skulking at the back. Minnie (and Dennis) beware!

[​IMG]

I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Workshops. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    The next Job Seminar on Saturday 14th May:
    www.tesweekendworkshop25.eventbrite.com

ALL SOLD OUT.

The next Moving onto Leadship seminar is Sunday 15th May

ALL SOLD OUT.

EXTRA SESSION now arranged for afternoon of Saturday 14th.
    E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!