1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I cried in the staff room today, but it was with happiness

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Lilyofthefield, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Happy Grannyday! And welcome little baby thingy. I wish you could still see the rest of the thread when replying!

2. Thanks everyone. I love sharing the wonderful news. A baby is a miracle every time, but you definitely feel the extra emotion of the occasion when it is your own daughter giving birth. Time to enjoy the moment and relax until it is my other daughter's turn in April.

3. katycustard

katycustard Occasional commenter

Wonderful news and well done on the knitting too!

4. An offering to press into the tiny hand for luck.
    [​IMG]
    Congrats!

5. It was supposed to be a silver sixpence!

6. Wow! Fantastic news! (post a pic when you can) xx

7. "If I'd known how much fun grandchildren were going to be, I'd have had them first"
    Don't know who said it but I heartily endorse it
    Congratulations Granny

8. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Many congratulations!
    DIL sent a video clip of my grandaughter walking today. She's nearly 19 months so has kept us waiting. So proud!!
    (She arrived after two miscarriages so I can understand the tears)

9. Congratulations mammal. Especially after three miscarriages. All the best.

10. Thanks once again. Luckily she lives close so I was able to call in for a cuddle on my way home from work this evening. I can't believe how quickly they get out of hospital these days. (after only 6 hours)