1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I bought a bag with my Christmas money

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Doglover, Jan 1, 2011.

1. I have a fossil bag, which I love.
    The only problem is that because it is nubuck, it has been badly marked by some new dark jeans of mine - obviously it was rubbing against them :s

2. What a shame doglover

What about stuff that removes stains from leather furniture ... Would that clean it

3. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

I like that. I've just been having a browse and I really like the style of lots of the bags on there.
    I'll have to look again when I haven't just over-indulged in the sales!

4. They were 30% off in John Lewis

5. Very nice RF
    I am still saving for my Mulberry Bayswater..... at this rate hmmm, another three years should do it

6. I Have a mulberry that I bought aaaaaaaaaaages ago ... It does not get the usage that it's price would dictate ... I do love it too much to eBay it tho

7. Blast! What colour? First dibs if you change your mind pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
    C
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. Why is it called a 'Fossil' bag?

9. It's made by Fossil, CK. They make leather goods, jewelley etc.
    I have some nubuck cleaner to try to clean it RF, but I am a bit afraid to try it, lol.

10. It is a dark green smallish mulberry

11. Doglover ... I guess that you need to decide if the stain has ruined it ... If so then the cleaner can do no worse

12. "It is a dark green smallish mulberry"
    Oooooooooooo.
    Am saving for a black one. The only handbag I shall ever need again.