1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I appreciate it!

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by cg82, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Just a quick thread to say that my SMT have been increasing and increasing my responsibilities within school and recently I've had to deal with issues (and adults) that have not been easy. My SMT are always approachable and positive and constantly give support and freedom (to a point), so I just wanted to say that although everyone has issues between SMT and staff, they are appreciated!

2. Just a quick thread to say that my SMT have been increasing and increasing my responsibilities within school and recently I've had to deal with issues (and adults) that have not been easy. My SMT are always approachable and positive and constantly give support and freedom (to a point), so I just wanted to say that although everyone has issues between SMT and staff, they are appreciated!