1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I´ve just eaten a whole pack of Pringles without stopping

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Waterfin, Aug 19, 2011.

1. I'm with Lily. I love tangfastics and will carry on eating them even after it feels like they have stripped the lining from the roof of my mouth.
    I don't like Pringles. (The thought of them turns my stomach after watching one of those 'How do they do it?' programmes which showed how they made a potato-ey slurry first, then made the Pringles out of them.)
    I can't open a packet of rich tea finger biscuits without eating nearly all of them. [​IMG]

2. I can eat a whole tube of pringles no prob. Can also manage a whole big pack of crisps from Marks and Spencer which I think is 150g.
    Have also managed a whole tub of Ben and Jerry's or whole bar of Green and Blacks.

3. guinnesspuss

guinnesspuss Star commenter

You gluttonous lot.
    I can eat just a few and put the rest away ............[​IMG]
    .................. however I eat lots of half packets![​IMG]
    I like variety!!

4. I was trying to be polite!!

5. I ate a whole box of blueberries this morning.

6. Have you turned blue??!!

7. A ltitle bit [​IMG]

8. I too can eat a whole tube of Pringles. I heard that they actually have something added to them to make them addictive!!!

9. Hydrogenated fat, salt and sugar.
    I can feel them furring up my arteries as I eat them but I still do every now and again.
    I ate a multipack of Walkers Sunbites last night, which I had bought for lunches. In my defence, the bags are very small and they're not so high in fat. I like Ryvita Minis too.

10. MSG. It is in most junk food.

11. RKM

RKM

I've done it. The sour cream ones are so moreish!!!