1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hysterical Laughter

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Ro13, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Ro13

Ro13 Occasional commenter

What TV or film clip sends you into hysterical laughter no matter how many times you see it?

This always does it for me :D

2. ShowerGel

ShowerGel Lead commenter

Brilliant

Mine is Two Soups and one my son took of his friend cycling into the river when they were about 15.
    You'll have to look at Two Soups on You Tube and I no longer have the one of cycling into the river. It was just so funny watching that on repeat. I just laughed every time without fail.

Ro13 likes this.
  3. lardylady

lardylady Star commenter

When Todd Carty lost control in Dancing on Ice.

ShowerGel, foxtail3 and Ro13 like this.
  4. Lidnod

Lidnod Star commenter

When my daughter was a teenager and was in the habit of shutting herself in her room with the curtains pulled, one day we heard prolonged laughter, chortles and giggles from her room. Turned out she was watching Some Like it Hot for the first time.

5. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

Loved that!

6. Lidnod

Lidnod Star commenter

I used to use this one when the boys in my Year 11 tutor group were particularly uncooperative and grumpy. They all ended up laughing! It completely changed the mood.

lardylady and Ro13 like this.
  7. ShowerGel

ShowerGel Lead commenter

Never seen that before so have just watched it a few times and laughed every time.
    Brilliant.

Lidnod and lardylady like this.
  8. BW12345

BW12345 Star commenter

Would love to know what the girl's thinking - does she get it at all...?

ShowerGel likes this.