I've applied for a job and waiting to hear if I get an interview. A few days ago the school where I'm a temp in advised there will be a TA job in Sept for one year. They have to advertise externally and the interview date would be after the job I've already applied for. Mr Picsgirl asked me if I was offered the 1st job and accepted (yes this is purely hypothetical as I haven't been offered any interviews) , then got an interview & an offer with the 2nd job, how would this stand? The 2nd job would be my first choice, but would changing my mind about the 1st job burn bridges - if I'm looking for a job in the future? has this happened to anyone? Just curious.