1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HwB+ users?

Discussion in 'Cymru - education news' started by bubblybrunette83, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Hi everyone,

Was just wondering if anyone has begun to use the HwB+ learning platform yet?

What you think of it?

2. This has been the longest rollout in history!! Went to an event showcasing it nearly two years ago and the closest I have come to using it is looking at screenshots at one of the secondary leadership events, just hoping all the hype will be worth it.

3. It has to be the biggest waste of time and money ever created! I have been on several courses and still can't make head nor tail of it. It's about as far from user-friendly as it is possible to be. We are now having our school email addresses discontinued and cannot copy files to and from memory sticks on our school laptops, I can only assume that this is to force us into using the Hwb!

4. I hear about the site last year and visited last month hoping that it would provide some ESW resources. So far I have been unsuccessful at Hwb so I'm using older sites such as skills workshop, BBC skills wise and the TES resource section which I find has a wider range of resources and a simpler search function.