1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Husband is asked do you love your wife? Reply "I dont know" Please comment

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon2309, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Change the locks.
    Theres nothing worse than being made to feel powerless by your other half. IMO the only response is to scratch some power from somewhere and change the balance of power so that you are not on the back foot.
    Change the locks. Go out with friends. Apply for a job without telling him. Join Roller Derby. Join a reading group. Anything that tells him life is MORE FUN WITHOUT HIM.
    and dont ever let him erode your self esteem EVER

2. ian60

ian60 New commenter

The ***!
    You deserve better than that, if I lived anywhere near you I would be right round to give you a hug and let you know that you are a valued person. I might even give you a foot rub if there is a cold beer in your fridge.
    I rarely reply to these sorts of posts, but I was astounded that one person could feel that they could belittle another like that.
    (By the way,,, I have some Ghanaian contacts...)

3. You also say He has made life practically unbearable and everything and is very difficult.
    I'd say yes, your marriage is over...unless he stops this sort of behaviour and does show some signs of being reasonable and decent.
    Only you can decide what the next step is...and how long you intend to tolerate his nastiness, but if he won't talk or meet you half way and continues to behave like this, then I'd help him pack his suitcases I think.
    Why would you put up with it?