1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hurrah! Interview

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by LucSki, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Hi All,

I dont want to tell many friends/family just in case it doesnt go anywhere.. but would like to share with someone...
    I have an interview - yey! (although now very scared!)
    I will be reading the interview threads and clickables and writing as many notes as possible.. I'm up against 12 other candidates!

thanks for all your help so far on here.. so valuable.

Lucski x

2. Hi All,

I dont want to tell many friends/family just in case it doesnt go anywhere.. but would like to share with someone...
    I have an interview - yey! (although now very scared!)
    I will be reading the interview threads and clickables and writing as many notes as possible.. I'm up against 12 other candidates!

thanks for all your help so far on here.. so valuable.

Lucski x

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Congratulations on that interview.
    We understand totally you not wanting to let everybody know, but if you care you add yourself to the

Interviews reminders thread (that should be a direct link if you click it) we can all know we have to keep our fingers crossed for you. I usually do a round up on a Sunday of people who have interviews over the following week.
    You <u>don't have to be specific on the actual day</u> or post if you are disappointed afterwards (we understand that too) .
    Wishing you well with it.