1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hurrah Hurrah - I've finally done it!!!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by angiebabe, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Well guys, I have finally done it! I have moved over to the other side at long last.
    To all my friends, bauble, seren, lily, mixu, arched eyebrow and countless others ( who I would be able to remember if I hadnt finished that bottle of vino!) many thanks for your endless hours of fun, laughter and kind words - I will still visit the site and post occasionally but I feel liberated at last!!!!!!!!!
    ps love from Ladymary too!!!!!????

2. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

*wonders where "the other side" might be... but wishes angiebabe good luck while she's there*

3. Middlemarch

Middlemarch Star commenter

Is it some sort of coming out of the closet thread?
    Or is 'the other side' a veiled reference to leaving teaching?

4. I went ot the other side once. It wasn't all it was cracked up to be, so I came back. But they did have nicer biscuits.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Custard creams and bourbons? (The height of sophistication in Glasgow.)

6. You may take the message as you will - but I shall no longer have those stressful Sunday afternoons looking down at my garden and envying all those people who have a life......
    Baubs - meet me in the bar for a drinkie or two later, bring along all the old gang, we can reminisce about the days in the cellar ha ha ha, when threats were made about high heels and exposure he he he - ah you have no idea how this website and these threads have kept me going over the past 8 years or so, they have been a lifeline for advice on all kinds of topics from legal matters to cookery!!!
    Thank you all - keep up the good work, I shall still dip in to post now and again if that is allowed?
    Love
    A/LM

7. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

As long as you don't gloat too much!

8. I promise I will not gloat tooooo much[​IMG]