1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Humanities

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by khenerty, Dec 2, 2011.

1. I am starting to teach humanitites to Key Stage 3

Does anyone have any SOW for me to look at or know any good website to look at with topics to teach?

Thanks [​IMG]

2. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

AKA I'll join up and ask for others to do my work for me?

Where are you starting, do they not already have a SOW for you to follow?
    or are you making it up from scratch?
    Look at the resources on tes, LOTS of SOW for all subjects on there!

3. Well ICT is my subject and I am teaching a little Humanities for KS3, there is a SOW for History and Geography for Year 8 but not a very good one and no R.E in it as yet so just looking for ideas of topics that would be fun to cover for lower ability students.

I am a very hard worker thanks!!! and am willing to share anything that I already have for Humanities or any ICT with anyone that wants it

Thanks for your help I will have a look through TES resources over the next few days

4. matryoshkadoll

matryoshkadoll Occasional commenter

I think you might find that some members of this forum have already checked your user id to see that you haven't actually contributed anything to the site as of yet, and may feel disgruntled when it may appear that people are asking, but haven't actually given themselves.

Yes, this forum does give help to those who ask - I have asked my self on more than one occasion. But i also contribute from time to time as I personally believe in giving back to a site and contributors that have helped me directly or indirectly. However, if you need some ideas - try checking out your locally agreed on line syllabus. They might have schemes of learning on their site which are free to download.

M