1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hugs

Discussion in 'Personal' started by kenners7, Mar 29, 2003.

1. Feeling down - need a great big hug! Please!

2. Mixu am logging onto MSN see you there I hope.

Inky - thank you (I think) x

3. Mixu-great big hug for you!!
    Please can i have one in return?

4. inky

inky Lead commenter

No, really, Annie.

No sarcasm or ill-wishing intended

5. Thank you annie xxx

Hugs to you Kenner xx

6. Hug to you again mixu,hope you are okay.
    Am a bit lonely myself,another crazy friday night!
    Hugs!!

7. Inky x

Rest of you hugs!

8. Lots of Big Hugs to kenners and mixu - you both sounded like you needed plenty. (and Annie and anyone else who'd like one - I'm very generous with hugs, as long as I get a few back!)
    I've just been playing in a concert and am about to dissolve myself into a large Southern Comfort & lemonade, so night night to all!! :)%

9. And hug u 2 inky

mixu sleep tight x

10. Thanks again nollie!Enjoy your southern comfort and have a big goodnight hug!
    I just hope tomorrow is a better day!
    HUGS!

11. moonpenny

moonpenny Occasional commenter

Mixu, hope you're feeling better this morning. x

12. moonpenny

moonpenny Occasional commenter

Hugs to everyone else...I was going to say have a good weekend but that makes it sound as though I won't be here!

It looks cold,dark and univiting outside, will probably be helping hubby with reports so will keep poppping in when I say things to distract him like 'I'm sure I just heard someone at the door ...

13. Thank you for all the hugs - could do with a great big one that lasts all weekend.

Big HHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG to all you people who feel like me and all those who don't!

Annie - Mega hug going your way! xx

14. I echo your feelings mixu,but you've got a lot of support here!Big hug for you!
    Nollie-hug!
    Happyflower-hope you're ok,big hug(super hug?)
    Moonpenny-hope the reports go ok,hug!
    HUGS!Please keep them coming!

15. Sorry everyone - I'm on here a bit late this morning.
    Other half actually let me have a lie-in and took the kids with him to Sainsbury's this morning - so i've just got up - wonderful.

But wanted to see how everyone was doing today - HUGE HUGS to you all, esp Kenners, Mixu, Annie, Moonpenny, Happyflower - but so as not to offend anyone, hugs to all other posters too!

16. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

Hugs all round xxxx

17. I want to give everyone a big HUG because I'm a bit too drunk (southern comfort again) and I'm also happy.
    I have a great friend who is really supportive to me, and I love him very much (it's going no-where, don't panic!) but it's so nice to feel special and adored again!!!
    Night night to you all :) xx

18. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

Nollie, are you sure ?

19. Am I sure that it won't go anywhere??? Yes, confidently! I trust him implicitly, and really respect him for that too. It is also mutual, because he genuinely has my best interests at heart, and is supporting me throughout all this depression/anorexia because he wants to see me strong again and back to the person I can be.
    But (as wrong as it may be) I need his support and caring (and hugs) to keep me going; as I have a hubby who thinks that, when I put a stone back on, our relationship will just 'fall back into place'.
    I know I've had lots of support on here, and I've got lots of great friends too, but when my hubby can't support me, or really relate to me, until I'm fully better - it's damn hard work!! (and very sad - and, no, he won't go to Relate because he doesn't think HE has a problem!!!)
    Sorry - sometimes survival doesn't follow the 'normal' rules, apparently!

Hugs to everyone this glorious sunny Sunday morning..... :)%

20. Morning all! Glad you have some excellent support Nollie and southern comfort! (Can't stand the stuff myself).

Hugs to you all - think the are working for me as I am feeling much, much better today.

xx