1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Hugs

Discussion in 'Personal' started by kenners7, Mar 29, 2003.

1. No idea why that has posted twice!

2. Two hugs are cool bbann!

3. ((((((((((((((((((everyone)))))))))))))))))))

Looks like TES has become a little more accessible again. Maybe I'll check back a bit more often - I had given up altogether!!

Glad to see some familiar names posting. How are you all? I've been a Mum to a 5 and 6 year old for 3 and a half months now, so that is keeping me really busy and away from work. [​IMG]

4. Wow Merry! How cool is that! Christmas will be fun this year!

(((((hugs for all))))

5. Hi guys...great to see so many familiar folk back.

Can I get a hug guys? My cat has been missing for two days now in horrible weather and we are devastated. I know cats go missing all the time but it is so unlike him. The weather is SO **** up here. I've got the back garden light on in hope he'll come back and put his wee face up at the patio door. We dont have a cat flap fitted yet so the kitchen window was his only way in so it's been open for the ast two days and nights! We finally closed them today when the police put a note through the door to say that there's been a lot of robberies from cars and sheds etc in the neighbourhood.

Happy thoughts folks!

Just such a **** start to the holidays.

GGx

6. Hiya gorgeousgal hope cat comes home safe and well soon. Not posted much but sending you a big hug to keep you going while your waiting (((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))

7. Thanks, dipsue!

We've put up posters and popped notes through the neighbour's doors, nothing much else we can do really.

GGx (((((((((((((((dipsue))))))))))))))

8. Still no sign I'm afraid.

Wanted to give you all a New Year hug and hope that 2009 is better than 2008 even if 2008 wisnae that bad!

(((((((((((((((((all)))))))))))))

9. i got a special hug waiting for someone x

10. (((hutch)))

Yahay! You found me x

11. (((hutch)))

Yahay! You found me! x

12. Hugs to all in need!

13. Cheers, mixu!!

HUGS to all going back to work tomorrow. I'm finally off to bed. (((((((((((((mixu)))))))))))))

14. Hope all works out for you today GG! (((((((GG))))))))

15. I'ts all gone a bit flash on here, hasn't it?? Although that'swhat I get I suppose for taking a year out from this sort of thing. I really should try harder... Ah well, comebacks are good enough for Take That!

16. Good to see you back! Hugs!

17. Likewise! So how are things?

18. They are okay thanks! You?