1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

HSBC bursary comp

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by lottie_stoked247, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Hi everyone.

If you have a minute please visit and "like" the HSBC bursary competition page below and find my video by typing "enable" or "Lottie Stokes" into the search bar. My video is called "Enabling children to achieve". I'm incredibly passionate about my job within the special needs department and I hope this comes across in my video... If you think it's a worthy winner cast your vote by clicking the button. It's unfortunate it's such a popularity contest but if I can get into and stay in the top 15 videos with the most votes by 30th Sept I will enter into a final to be judged fairly by a panel.

http://www.facebook.com/hsbcstudents?sk=app_173156132754133

Thanks everyone. Feel free to share further, all help is appreciated.

Lottie xx

2. Hi everyone.

If you have a minute please visit and "like" the HSBC bursary competition page below and find my video by typing "enable" or "Lottie Stokes" into the search bar. My video is called "Enabling children to achieve". I'm incredibly passionate about my job within the special needs department and I hope this comes across in my video... If you think it's a worthy winner cast your vote by clicking the button. It's unfortunate it's such a popularity contest but if I can get into and stay in the top 15 videos with the most votes by 30th Sept I will enter into a final to be judged fairly by a panel.

http://www.facebook.com/hsbcstudents?sk=app_173156132754133

Thanks everyone. Feel free to share further, all help is appreciated.

Lottie xx

3. Hi Lottie,

I couldn't find your video by searching enable or Lottie Stokes. I found it using the A-Z but it not play or give an option to vote!!! Thought you might want to check it. Good luck :)

4. Oh noooo a website malfunction