1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How would you spend £50?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Mahogany, Jan 25, 2011.

1. I've won £50 to spend in my classroom, strictly on 'educational materials'. We're not that well resourced, but I'm finding it hard to think of something worthwhile and that would be well used. My first thought was good software for the interactive white board, but clearly I'm not going to get that for £50.

Just wondering what you would spend it on?

2. I've won £50 to spend in my classroom, strictly on 'educational materials'. We're not that well resourced, but I'm finding it hard to think of something worthwhile and that would be well used. My first thought was good software for the interactive white board, but clearly I'm not going to get that for £50.

Just wondering what you would spend it on?

3. slippeddisc

slippeddisc New commenter

4. You may actually be able to get some educational software - there are some out there that dont require a site license...unfortunately I cant remember any to recommend!