1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How to simplify planning.

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by sideshowbob, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Is it possible you could send me the copies as I am just starteing out doing planning for a nursery school and could do witht he help?
    many thanks
    Staceybirds
    willow_sami@hotmail.com

2. i would really appreciate a copy of your planning please....crissjones@gmail.com

3. can I jump in too...hayley@kpmitchell.co.uk

4. please could i jump in and have copies as well i too need inspiration thanksx

5. Hi workingmum, I've just started a phase 3 CC and would be very grateful for any advice and support you can give re planning? I'm struggling to get some support on this from our LA CC teachers as they are so busy with the phase 1 and 2 centres. However, I'm concerned that I don't want to start delivering sessions without adequate planning. If you could forward anything to m_tayloruk2002@yahoo.co.uk I'd be really grateful!! (the m is followed by an underscore _ thanks!!

6. Hello workingmum,
    I am just staring in tne role of childrens centre teaher and am a bit out of my depth and dont really know where to start, so would be really grateful if you could send me copies of the planning formats you use in your childrens centre so I will have a starting point- especially with the birth - 3. You really sound like you have thought it all through, I am really looking forward to receiving them if you dont mind.
    Thanks a million
    My email is normajarvis6@googlemail.com

7. OOPS
    Meant to write that I was starting in the role of childrens centre teacher- so sorry about the spelling mistakes- just to keen to get into the role!

8. You could try this website, they give good advice on a simple planning method, you don't need to buy their stuff although I've bought a couple of medium term plans which seem to have good practical ideas.
    www.earlyyearsplanning.co.uk

9. bobbycatrules

bobbycatrules New commenter

I was a Reception teacher but now I have moved up teaching Year 3. Very glad to be back teaching the National Curriculum as the planning in Early Years always seemed so confusing. There definitely needs to be a simplified way to plan in the EYFS.