1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How to return to previous postings

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by michelleg, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Hi

I have posted on a couple of threads, and would like to revisit them to see the responses. In 'My TES', it shows how many postings I have made, but I can't see how to get back to them. Can you help?

2. You can do a search by inputting your username into the top right search box and choosing "The TES" from the dropdown, then you should see results of any posts you have made and be able to click on them. Once you have them on screen you can add them to your Hotlist which will appear on the right when you are on any forum page and this will let you know when any new posts are added. You can also ask to be emailed when anyone replies by setting your options in the More Options area at the bottom of all threads.