1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice

How to Provisionally Register with the GTC

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by alwillrobinson, Aug 27, 2011.

  1. Hi There,
    Can anyone help me please?
    I'm starting a course with Northumbria uni in a couple of weeks and have been told to provisionally regsiter with the GTC. I filled in and returned the suitability declaration and have looked on the GTC and can see no mention on how to do this.
    Any advice?
  2. Your uni will register you with the GTC, they will pass the suitability form on and get a registration number from the GTC in return, they will pass this to you once the term hascstarted.


Share This Page