1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

how to lock my planning table so it doesnot keep moving onto another page?

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by ROLLING, Aug 26, 2011.

1. ive made a table for weekly maths planning but when i add by cutting and pasting to it it ends up moving and going over 2 pages-i then spend ages deleting to make it fit back onto one. PLease someone tell me how to make it stay as i want it when it ie what is looks like when empty?

2. ive made a table for weekly maths planning but when i add by cutting and pasting to it it ends up moving and going over 2 pages-i then spend ages deleting to make it fit back onto one. PLease someone tell me how to make it stay as i want it when it ie what is looks like when empty?

3. It never ceases to amaze me, the quality of teachers today. Take, for example, their powers of clear communication.

4. DEmsley

DEmsley New commenter

Some indication of the software you're using might help. However given the symptoms I'm going to guess you're using WORD. If not stop reading as this will make little sense.
    • Right click in the column you want to fix.
    • On the menu Go to AutoFix --> Click on Fixed Column Width
    HTH