1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How to Live Forever - yr4 - Stories that raise issues

Discussion in 'Primary' started by lucywag, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Hello,
    I know that there have been lots of posts on here about this book but I just wondered if anyone wuld be kind enough to point me in the right direction with where to start with planning/resources for this story.
    I teach the lower liteacy group and think that the theme is quite complex - philosophers have been debating it since the beginning of time - and think my little lot will struggle if I'm not very careful!
    I would be really grateful if anyone could help me with this. I have begun toplan some work for the Angel of Nitshill Road as part of the same Unit and would be willing to share the planning for that if anyone would like it?
    Thank you
    Lucy x

2. Hello,
    I know that there have been lots of posts on here about this book but I just wondered if anyone wuld be kind enough to point me in the right direction with where to start with planning/resources for this story.
    I teach the lower liteacy group and think that the theme is quite complex - philosophers have been debating it since the beginning of time - and think my little lot will struggle if I'm not very careful!
    I would be really grateful if anyone could help me with this. I have begun toplan some work for the Angel of Nitshill Road as part of the same Unit and would be willing to share the planning for that if anyone would like it?
    Thank you
    Lucy x