1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How to get resources reviewed when purchased?

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by An245, Apr 3, 2019.

1. An245

An245 New commenter

Hi

I have been selling my resources for a long time right now. I don’t sell a lot but do sell occasionally and I was just wondering if anyone had ideas on how to make people more likely to review my resources once they’ve bought them. So far I have 0 reviews and I really would like to improve this and my resources based on them.

Thanks

2. myersale

myersale New commenter

I know exactly how you feel. I‘ve had almost 400 purchases and 2400 downloads so far but not more than 7 reviews... It’s a shockingly low review rate. I wish more people would make the effort of reviewing the resources, but until TES incentivizes reviews, this is not going to change.

3. An245

An245 New commenter

Incentivising reviews is a good idea and should be done. Maybe tes should offer promo codes or allow others to offer promo codes.

4. tesAuthorTeam

tesAuthorTeam Administrator Staff Member TES Authors' forum host

We appreciate your suggestions and we do recognise that authors would like to see larger numbers of reviews on resources.