1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How to delate my account

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by ofx, Dec 24, 2019.

1. ofx

ofx New commenter

How do I delete my account? All i get is advertising. I find it extremely cynical and lacking credibility of your site to make it so difficult to delete an account.

2. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

What do you mean by "all I get is advertising"? Are you able to read and post on the Community forums? Presumably so, as you posted this. What else is it you are expecting from a free discussion forum? All free sites have advertising don't they? It doesn't seem very intrusive to me.

If you want to delete your account email admin at help@tes.com and they will delete it (presumably not until they return after the New Year break). Although as you've never posted anything in all the years you've been a member I don't know why it suddenly matters to you so much to have your account physically deleted!

3. Corvuscorax

Corvuscorax Star commenter

If you are getting spam emails, just change your account settings.

4. Over_the_hill

Over_the_hill Star commenter

Lacking in credibility? Did you not see my "How many satsumas can you eat in one day?" thread?