1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How to create links with schools in France and Spain

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by Sol22, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Sol22

Sol22 New commenter

Dear Joe,

I am looking at ways of motivating our pupils more and help them to understand from a very early age the importance of learning a language.
    I would like to create a link with a school in Spain and one in France as our main ones but I am unsure about what route to take. I am hoping this leads to pupils exchange and trips but the early stage would be focusing on primary communication (e-mails, old fashioned penpals, Skype conference, etc...)
    Thank you

Gema

2. Sol22

Sol22 New commenter

Dear Joe,

I am looking at ways of motivating our pupils more and help them to understand from a very early age the importance of learning a language.
    I would like to create a link with a school in Spain and one in France as our main ones but I am unsure about what route to take. I am hoping this leads to pupils exchange and trips but the early stage would be focusing on primary communication (e-mails, old fashioned penpals, Skype conference, etc...)
    Thank you

Gema

3. dalej

dalej New commenter

4. Sol22

Sol22 New commenter

Dear Joe

Thank you very much for this information.