1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How to cancel subscription

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by racheyroo99, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

I don't know but I suspect the answer is the same as TES administrator @TES_Rosaline has given to similar questions on this thread, email Customer Services at help@tes.com

2. nancy_0917

nancy_0917 New commenter

I just created my account today and saw nothing about any cost. I was just trying to find a resource for simple plays for adults with intellectual disabilities. I am strictly doing this activity as a volunteer and have no funding. I must have gotten the wrong impression of what this site was so I guess I’ll be faced with the cancellation dilemma as well.

3. Holly_Bee88

Holly_Bee88 New commenter

Not being able to cancel this subscription online is ridiculous. I've just been charged once again for something I thought would expire in July. The subscriptions page does not alert you that payments will automatically roll on until you email them! As someone that has just finished an unpaid PGCE year I'm not in position to pay this!

4. Rott Weiler

Rott Weiler Star commenter Forum guide

@nancy_0917 There is no subscription or fee to use this site and asking for advice on the discussion forums is always completely free. On the resources tab some resources are free and some you have to pay for, but it will be clear if it is a resource that isn't free, so your choice whether to buy it or not.

I believe people on this thread are discussing their subscription to the weekly TES magazine, the printed magazine not online resources.