1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How should I word it?

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by zacky, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,
    Was wanting some help with contacting a headteacher. Earlier this year I was offered a job after I'd signed a contract with another school in the same city. Unfortunately I felt I had to turn down the job because I had already signed something.
    I am working at the school I accepted first. The school I really want to be at is the one I had to turn down. There is no job posted at the moment but I would like to contact them to let them know I'm interested. Just not sure how I should start the e-mail. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks

2. Hi everyone,
    Was wanting some help with contacting a headteacher. Earlier this year I was offered a job after I'd signed a contract with another school in the same city. Unfortunately I felt I had to turn down the job because I had already signed something.
    I am working at the school I accepted first. The school I really want to be at is the one I had to turn down. There is no job posted at the moment but I would like to contact them to let them know I'm interested. Just not sure how I should start the e-mail. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Thanks

3. missmunchie

missmunchie New commenter

I'm not sure I would bother with an email. Why not visit the school instead?