1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How seriously should we take the New World Order?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Mathsteach2, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Mathsteach2

Mathsteach2 Established commenter

I have just read about a Masonic influence on the original KJV Bible, illustrated with pictures of Bible characters engaging in Masonic handshakes. On a later publication they were all removed. The apparent connivance of King James and Sir Francis Bacon was thwarted.
    Nowadays do we believe that ultimately the New World Order will succeed, or is it all speculative conspiracy theory?

2. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

Believe me, it's conspiracy theory.

Moony, nizebaby and nomad like this.
  3. Aquamarina1234

Aquamarina1234 Star commenter

About as relevant as hiding Wally amongst the 5000 or around the Temple.

nizebaby, nomad and Geoff Thomas like this.
  4. Nanook_rubs_it

Nanook_rubs_it Star commenter

If this is the best they can do, then not very seriously at all.

5. Mathsteach2

A few years ago my wife and myself did take the NWO seriously, noticing the black rings worn by so many prominent people, even top ministers of established Churches. We walked out of one Anglican service because of the inappropriate behaviour of the vicar in front of a congregation of 300, and took one third with us.
    As posters have now said, we do not bother anymore, leaving it all to God.

6. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

I thought this was going to be about the actual New World Order and its subsequent ongoing failure...

sodalime likes this.
  7. Mathsteach2

When I wrote the title to this thread I was only thinking of Freemasonry. Thank you lanokia for motivating me to do a Wiki, there's lots there.

sodalime likes this.
  8. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

Is this the black ring of asexuality? Give us some references.

9. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

Another bloody TES clique.

nomad likes this.
  10. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

How many is that you've been excluded from now?

11. knitone

knitone Lead commenter

[QUOTE="Mathsteach2, post: 12687907, member: 210683"We walked out of one Anglican service because of the inappropriate behaviour of the vicar in front of a congregation of 300,[/QUOTE]

Details?

nomad likes this.
  12. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

You mock @lanokia but remember the Illuminati, NWO and Freemasonry are in cahoots with those who secretly promulgated the Protocols of the Elders of Zion through whom they constructed the Zinoviev Letters to confound the ambitions of Labour and, more lately, organised to cause trouble for Jeremy Corbyn. Even to mention them by name would have me summarily banned for life.

MAGAorMIGA, Geoff Thomas and nomad like this.
  13. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Difficult to take seriously on the basis of their typically overblown 80s videos:

Moony, sodalime, Geoff Thomas and 2 others like this.
  14. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

And NASA... don't forget NASA...

Probably hiding the existence of LGM on the Oort Cloud. :p

Geoff Thomas, nomad and racroesus like this.
  15. nomad

nomad Star commenter

:D I know people who would believe this.

You refer to St Jeremy the Martyr, of course.

nizebaby likes this.
  16. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

Sayin' nuttin', me.

nomad likes this.
  17. A_Million_Posts

A_Million_Posts Star commenter

I was going to mention world cup anthems.

18. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

You have a good point there. A good point there you definitely have. :)

On the other hand I think this Bacharachesque cover of Bizarre Love Triangle is lovely:

Not sure where the Illuminati fit in with it all though.

sodalime likes this.
  19. George_Randle

George_Randle Established commenter

This is how the secret head of the Blackpool Illuminati spread his esoteric doctrines:

xmal and magic surf bus like this.
  20. Mathsteach2

Without following the links and videos, as I have said my wife and myself have given up our concerned involvement, I am moved by the interest and diverse opinions expressed by posters here, and their knowledge of the issues. There must be something going on.
    In the Anglican Church where my wife and myself walked out, we were attending a funeral of the brother of a friend. Our friend was included in the service document to speak on his brother's behalf. His brother was a Mason, the vicar was a Mason, but our friend was not.
    When our friend went to the microphone on cue the vicar snatched the microphone out of his hand because he was not a Mason. We walked out declaring loudly that the Masonic Lodge was the work of the devil. Many others followed and there were ensuing arguments outside the church, but we drove away.