I think I am the world's most unobservant person. A friend came to visit today, and we went out for lunch (the pub with the Christmas tree - no flashing lights today!). As we returned home, she said, "Did you know you have a tree growing out of your chimney?" I looked up. Yes, growing out of the side of the chimney is a tree sapling. It's at least 1.5m tall, so has hardly sprung up overnight, or even over the last few months. I spend a lot of time in my garden. How could I not have seen it, when it must have been growing there for quite a while???? And more to the point - what kind of person do I need to remove it? A builder? A roofer? A chimney expert?