1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How much is TLR 2b?

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by sarah hobbs, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Im a classroom teacher on M3. I have been trying to find out how much someone on TLR 2b gets paid. Will it be more or less than M3? Im extremly confused and have been trying to surf the net but havent had any luck. Can any one help?

2. Im a classroom teacher on M3. I have been trying to find out how much someone on TLR 2b gets paid. Will it be more or less than M3? Im extremly confused and have been trying to surf the net but havent had any luck. Can any one help?

3. I think thats the lower amount at level 2, if it is its about £2250.

4. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

It will almost certainly be less than M3. I say almost certainly because it could be the same, or up to one whole pound more! ;o)

M3 is (or rather was) worth £5,688. TLR2 could be anywhere from £2,306 to £5,689. Given that it's 2b in this case, it's likely to be in the middle of that range.

5. My 2b is £3 000 if that helps.

6. cornflake

cornflake Occasional commenter

Mines 3800 roughly

7. 2b 4 me - £3844

8. 2b for me is £3806. From the other posters it seems that 2b tends to be the minimum band 2 payment (£2306) plus the minimum £1500.
    aspidistra - if their is someone on a lowe band 2 payment I'm not sure they can pay you only £3000 and payments within the bands have to be £1500 apart.

9. oops 'their' - 'there'.

10. ladysue

ladysue New commenter

Mine's 3,858

11. £3750