1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How much have I earned!

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by vikinggirl, Feb 26, 2012.

1. I know I should have all my payslips but I'm not very good at paper keeping [​IMG] and I have rather too many missing but I need to know how much I will earn in the financial year 2011-2012. Tafkam's calculator is fabulous but only goes back to September 2011. Can anyone work out how much I will have earned, taking account of pension changes etc between the two dates. I work outside London, am on UPS1 ( and have been throughout the whole period) and receive the lowest TLR ( currently £2500 ish!).
    ( Can anyone tell I'm not very good with money!)

2. I know I should have all my payslips but I'm not very good at paper keeping [​IMG] and I have rather too many missing but I need to know how much I will earn in the financial year 2011-2012. Tafkam's calculator is fabulous but only goes back to September 2011. Can anyone work out how much I will have earned, taking account of pension changes etc between the two dates. I work outside London, am on UPS1 ( and have been throughout the whole period) and receive the lowest TLR ( currently £2500 ish!).
    ( Can anyone tell I'm not very good with money!)

3. Crowbob

Crowbob Senior commenter

Your most recent wage slip should show how much you have earned....

4. I know! But my payslips are somewhere at work and the form I need to fill out is at home!
    Thanks, I'll wait until tomorrow and dig one out!