1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How much for a party?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon3279, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Seems to be becoming normal. Even I've fallen into the trap of organising some super-duper themed parties at local venues and it's cost a small fortune[​IMG]. However, my little girl has been to two 'old-fashioned' parties in the last two weeks so all hope isn't lost!

2. Blimey! I would say that is crazy! I once joined forces with one of my son's friends mums and did a joint party in a church hall. We hired a bouncy castle and did the food etc ourselves. It cost about £50 each. That is the most I ever spent. My youngest once wanted a party at the local soft play ( manky, filthy place) and it worked out at about £100. I told him he could have 10 friends at our house or take 2 to the soft play. He chose the home one :) I enjoyed the parties at home. I always did them between 2 and 4pm so I didn't have to feed them an actual meal :D