1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How is the autumn sale going for everyone?

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by LanguageArtsLab, Oct 6, 2015.

1. LanguageArtsLab

LanguageArtsLab New commenter

I sell about the same amount each week. I didn't see a boost, to be honest. Well done to those who did :)

2. Goodeyedeers

Goodeyedeers New commenter

Like you, didn't see a massive boost, but did sell a couple. Still 9 hours to go - maybe there will be a last minute rush!!

3. TheGingerTeacher

TheGingerTeacher Established commenter Forum guide and community helper

Not a great deal different. Yes fingers crossed for the rush!

4. Alice K

Alice K Occasional commenter

Hi, Opened my shop 2 weeks ago. I have had an account with TES for over 6 years and freely contributed resources over that period. However, I decided to upload some premium resources and have been delighted with the response so far. Hope that others are doing well. Bit unsure about the Pinterest link but it is a learning experience.

5. iGCSE101

iGCSE101 New commenter

Just recently started uploading and selling resources. I spent so much time developing lessons that I hope they help others. I don't sell much but for now I am not too worried about sales, just want to develop a full range of lessons over a curriculum then I will worry about sales....tips appreciated however!

6. PollyPuddleduck

PollyPuddleduck New commenter

How often do TES throw a sale?