1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

how funny is this thread - killing a relationship

Discussion in 'Personal' started by savannah1, Apr 10, 2011.

1. That was a revelation! I didn't think posters on Mumsnet talked about such things [​IMG].

2. Wrong smiley!! [​IMG]

3. impis

impis New commenter

LOL!
    They made me laugh! Thanks for the link.

4. lurk_much

lurk_much Occasional commenter

there are some good ones.
    but some of them are so judgemental of perfectly normal behaviour.

5. I agree. I used to LOVE Mumsnet - the pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding forums are excellent and nobody ever calls you 'hun'.
    When I stopped using those though, I'd read and sometimes post on the 'Am I Being Unreasonable' forum (a bit similar to Opinion) As Lurk said, some of the threads are really good - really funny with some very witty posters. For me though, they were usually outnumbered by threads and posters who really irritated me.
    Women with far too much time on their hands, b*tching about (for example) the fact someone had sent their precious darling a birthday present straight from Amazon. No gift wrap. In just it's Amazon packaging. And instead of giving the silly cow a metaphorical boot up the backside, and telling her to get over herself, the thread would run and run, with far too many 'YANBU's (You Are Not Being Unreasonable)
    If I ever got pregnant again though, I would go back for the useful forums though. And I recommend them to pregnant friends.

6. I was just amazed at the number of people that were willing to admit that they, aged 14 or 15, were giving blow jobs and more to men in their 20s

Bu perhaps that is just me being judgemental

7. Brilliant!!

8. they have added more on since I last looked :)