1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How do you put a musical stave on a powerpoint/ notebook file?

Discussion in 'Music' started by kittenmittens, Feb 26, 2012.

1. kittenmittens

kittenmittens New commenter

Sorry for the silly question- but how do you do this? I need to put some music notation on a ppt or notebook for a class to play from, but can't find a way to do it... or is there a template on word? Thanks

2. kittenmittens

Sorry for the silly question- but how do you do this? I need to put some music notation on a ppt or notebook for a class to play from, but can't find a way to do it... or is there a template on word? Thanks

3. I use Sibelius to create the visual and they select and export the graphic as a picture.
    Then import it back in and edit as a picture. Do you have music software to create the initial image?

4. If you are using SmartBoard Notebook there's a manuscript page and notes in the INTERACTIVE page.
    Laura

5. kittenmittens

Thanks for the speedy reply! We have Sibelius Groovy music but I have never used the original Sibelius software, I'm new to music this year (primary), I'm sure we must have it though. Thanks

6. kittenmittens

Ooh thanks for the tip re: notebook, I'll have a look for that!