1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How do I send a friend request?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by T34, Feb 25, 2012.

1. T34

T34 Established commenter

An old friend moved house last summer, promised to send me email and new address but hasn't done so, so I don't know where he is and can't communicate with him.
    Well, I've found his page on facebook, but for the life of me I can't work out how to send a friend request.
    Can anyone help?

2. T34

T34 Established commenter

An old friend moved house last summer, promised to send me email and new address but hasn't done so, so I don't know where he is and can't communicate with him.
    Well, I've found his page on facebook, but for the life of me I can't work out how to send a friend request.
    Can anyone help?

3. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

Click on the 'Add Friend' button.

4. dumpty

dumpty Lead commenter

Also be careful when you guide your mouse over the lists of suggested friends - the 'add friend' link is dangerously close to 'check mutual friends' .....I sent a friend request by mistake and then because I had no idea of the name, cannot find out who it was so I can remove the request. Even FB helps says 'tough' on this.