1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

How do I search

Discussion in 'Workplace dilemmas' started by kji, Feb 21, 2020.

1. kji

kji New commenter

How do I search the community pages on this site?

2. sbkrobson

sbkrobson Star commenter

Either-
    Look at the top of this page-there are two rows of six types of content to choose from. You'll see "search forums" in the second row, second from the left. Click, then fill in the required fields.
    Or
    To see the same fields, scroll down to the bottom of this page and you'll see the contents list for the entire site, sub divided into bold white headings. Find the heading "Community" and you can use the search option just below.

I should say I am using a laptop-it might look different on a phone; anybody?

If you are searching because you want to read about a specific issue that you need help with, you could always just post your question afresh so others can respond with more immediacy.

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter

I gave a reply on the thread in the link below that instructions for using 'Search' on a laptop first and further down are instructions for using 'Search' on phones.

Search function

Hope this helps.

sbkrobson likes this.